Wednesday 22 October 2014

Small Business Spotlight: The Crafty Pickle

Do you know the Crafty Pickle, the creative shop with wonderful button flairs?

http://thecraftypickle.com/

Taniesa Vlasak is our guest today, for our small business spotlight.
All of her button flair is handmade by her, and she can even do custom orders, take your own designs and make them into buttons, or even change colors on some of her existing designs!

Let's see what our creative team did with them...



Hello Everyone
I created this layout using some amazing flairs that I received from Taniesa Vlasak.  She was kind enough to send these (plus some others that I will use in another layout very soon) fabulous flairs from her Etsy shop - The Crafty Pickle.  My flairs that I used for this layout were all about cameras and sayings around taking pictures so I knew that I wanted to use these pics of my daughter.  All other products used are Lawn Fawn.



I want to thank Taniesa for these awesome flairs for me to use.  You can visit her Etsy Shop The Crafty Pickle and purchase some absolutely awesome Flairs to use on your next project.

Thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!


   Mandy Reedyk


Hey everyone, Cathy here.
Have you ever made an entire layout based on an embellishment?  Well I made two.
This month we are featuring the amazing Crafty Pickle Flair at Etsy.  Taniesa Vlasak has an amazing shop and I absolutely love her unique flair badges.  She sent me some terrific buttons and I picked two that immediately caught my eye and just couldn't help making layouts around.



My second layout is inspired by a design by Ashley Horton:



   Cathy Martin



Thanks to Taniesa and The Crafty Pickle
I hope our creative team inspired you for using your flairs, and if you don't have any, well, now you know where to buy some, don't you?

2 comments:

  1. What cute flairs! Definitely going to check out her Etsy store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this content on this website. Would like to go to yet again.

    Inkopen in Bedrijf & Investeerder Gezocht

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...