Friday 13 March 2015

Crop essentials Whats in your Tool kit?

Hi Everyone.  My turn on the blog and this month I wanted to Concentrate on organization. Crop Organization.  I am going to a 3 day retreat at the end of the month.  I get to go to a couple retreats a year.  More if they are local. This one happens to be a 5-6 hr drive away.  But with all the shopping we do along the way it is more like 8 hrs.  I am part of the 50 projects and I am on my 3rd round. So I will be rewarding myself with some scrappy goodies.

For 1 Day Crops I tend to bring my small canvas tool kit with all the basics
ATG tape Runner & refills
12 inch paper trimmer
scissors
Cutting Mat &  Utility Knife

Liquid adhesive
Distress Tools
Punches





Examples of small storage that is in bag
Stamps/stencils
Washi Tape 
stickles gelatos
Inks
Pictures 

This bag is also kept at the bottom of my Fat Max.


For Far away retreats I check to see what supplies will be shared by the organizer sometimes they provide some tools.  It is a good idea to label all your own tools with your name on it.    

My retreat Tool box
To save table space I bring a Fatmax or rolling tool box.
I try to get a spot at the end of the table and open the toolbox up. I pack all my frequently used tools in here.

Here is the top. a Removable tray with chalks, paint brushes, scissors, small tools.
Space under tray holds bulky tools, cropadile,ATG Gun, Stamps.brayer
Divided sections. Inks, blade refills,  Tape refills , glue gun and glue stick, glue, foam pop dots, stickles, gelatos, small containers.
In the bottom I have my small toolbox that holds, paint and other mixed media.  I can also take out and can carry to a scrapbook class if needed. Nonstick mat,  Self healing cutting mat, Score board. 


I don't carry any paper or heavy tools in the fat max.  It can get pretty heavy.  I love that it is durable. I have had mine several years. It wipes clean easily. I also carry heavier bags on the handle when I am rolling in and out of the crops.


Scrap Your Scraps Design Team Member




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...