Monday 1 September 2014

Inspired by Scattered Polaroid Frames Cut Out - LIVE LOVE LAUGH Layout

Hello Everyone
Today I wanted to share a layout I created with a Scattered Polaroid Frames die cut I purchased from the Silhouette Store ( http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=58916) and cut using my Silhouette Cameo.  As soon as I saw it I was inspired!  I saw instantly how I was going to use it on my next layout!  I had just printed these photos of my daughter out after their Pedal for Hope Assembly and I knew that the Scattered Polaroid Frames and photos belonged together.  This is what I created. 






There are millions of things that can inspire us at anytime.  Hope you sit down and create a layout next time you see something that inspires you and be able to capture the feeling or connection.
thanks for stopping by and HAPPY SCRAPPIN'!



  Mandy Reedyk
  Creative Team Member of SCRAP YOUR SCRAPS 


Hey everyone.  I really loved Mandy's post about how she was inspired by a Silhouette cut file.  I love so many of the layouts I see around using various cut files.  My only issue is, I don't have a Silhouette, and I definitely won't be affording one anytime soon, so DIY to the rescue!



   Cathy Martin
   Scrap Your Scraps contributor


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...