This fabric flower doesn't need great sewing skill!
1) Cut a fabric scrap freehand or with a circle die.
Tip : if you want to cut it freehand, first fold it in eight and then cut a rounded corner along the outside.
2) Stitch a running stitch all around the edge.
3) Pull the thread tightly. It will cinch in the circle to make a "bag."
4) Tie a knot to secure the stitching.
5) Flatten the "bag" and sew a button in the center to make the flower.
Tip: The more perfect your fabric circle (with a die or freehand), the more "perfect" your finished flower.