Tuesday 13 January 2015

Creating Photo Flip Pages on a Scrapbook Layout

Hi Everyone. I have a project I would like to share with you.  I wanted to have a multi picture Scrapbook page with lots of real estate for pictures.  I was going to make an accordion pull out but made this flip pages instead. It fits 7- 4 x 6 pictures
Here is the first page opened.
Close up of flower cluster
Close up of flip pages


I hope you find ways to add more Pictures to your pages. 

Measurements for Flip Pages.
Base is cut 5" x 9"
Each page is 5" x 7 1/2
Each page is scored at 1/2  "
First mat is 4 3/4 " x 6 3/4 
2nd mat 4 1/2 x 6 1/4
Pictures 4 x 6
Ribbon 2 - 10 inch strips
First page is added at edge of the base and  following pages are glued under the fold of the previous page at the score mark.


1 comment:

  1. That's a lovely layout, Connie. Clever idea to include all those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...